Parks and Gardens, Arboretums and Heritage Treescapes
We work for managers of public & private parks, arboretums, urban street trees, trees in church grounds, parklands & country estates.
We take a strategic overview of your tree stock to get a measure of your tree resource, helping you pin down objectives & allocate tree management funds wisely.
We work with Landscape Architects and Historians and Building Surveyors to develop funded Conservation Management Plans to guide restoration.
- Tree survey
- Tree mapping using sub-metre accuracy GPS
- GIS-based tree inventories & tree management systems
- Tree tagging
- Tree Risk and Safety Assessments
- Urban Tree Strategies
- Parkland & Woodland Management Plans
- Veteran tree surveys
- Preparation of tree works schedules & specifications for contracts
- Specialist supervision of contractors